Light Board OperatorSeptember 22, 2022
General Theatre Technician will provide technical support for production related tasks including, but not limited to, hang and focus lights, run audio cables, unloading and loading equipment, and ability to work during tech and production runs as needed basis.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Basic knowledge of standard theatrical production practices
- Working knowledge of standard theatrical equipment and terminology
- Hanging, focusing lights, light board operation and programming
- Setting up sound equipment, programming, A/V equipment, and running sound consoles
- Willingness to adhere to the Playhouse’s safety protocols and policies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a team-player mindset.
- Ability to lift 35 lbs and work sometimes for hours on your feet.
- Must be comfortable working in heights of up to 25 feet
- Setting up sound equipment, programming and running sound consoles
To apply for this position, please submit resume, a brief introduction, and references to: email@example.com.