Position Needed – GENERAL THEATER TECHNICIANSeptember 22, 2022
Position Needed – SOUND DESIGNERSeptember 22, 2022
The Light Board Operator serves as a key member of the production team and reports directly to Production/Stage Manager.
The Operator’s responsibilities include:
– Running the light board during tech and all shows
– Conducting maintenance and repairs board equipment
– Participating in the strike following the closing performance
– Attending all Production meetings
– Performing light check before each performance
Qualifications and Skills:
– Must have experience in a theater setting
– Know how to operate the controls on the light board and basic commands
– Be highly organized, flexible, enthusiastic, and interested in working as a part of a team
– Be punctual and profession for work
– Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work nights and weekends
To apply for this position, please submit resume, a brief introduction, and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.