Sound DesignerSeptember 22, 2022
Casting Call: BREAKTHROUGHJanuary 13, 2023
The Stage Manager is responsible for overseeing the logistics of the Production stage environment. This position requires strong organizational skills, the willingness to work long hours when needed and the ability to multitask and ensures that all elements of the performance run smoothly.
The Stage Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Working with Production management to maintains cast and crew lists and manages rehearsal and show calendar
- Overseeing daily technical run-throughs directly prior to shows
- Working with technical support team on lighting, sound, stage set, etc.
- Addressing and resolving any technical difficulties during rehearsals and performances
- Providing stage directions and cues to talent during rehearsals and performances, as necessary
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ years of theater experience
- Demonstrates familiarity with the logistics of a theatre production
- Sets an example of punctuality and professionalism in the theatre
- Familiar with the basic function of lighting and technical details
- Willing and able to work evenings and weekends
- Manages time efficiently
- Works well with a team
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Demonstrates ability to multitask on an ongoing basis
- Possesses physical stamina required to remain standing, walking, and moving for long periods of time
- Exhibits knowledge of proper theater production safety procedures
To apply for this position, please submit resume, a brief introduction, and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.